Palm Island Plantation is excited to announce that our newly constructed Harrington model home has just sold! With strong market activity and high demand for new homes, construction has already begun on two new Carriage model homes.
Our Berwick West Indies style model home has just under 2,400 sq. feet of living space. Architectural features include inverted hip and tray ceiling details throughout the Master Bedroom and Café. There is an open Kitchen to Leisure Room with vaulted and beamed ceilings. One will find custom cabinetry and various storage within the Kitchen. A private screen in Lanai is located in the back of the home with access from the Master Bedroom, Leisure Room, and Café. The two additional Guest Bedrooms each include a full bathroom and walk-in closet. The oversized Master Bathroom has a large walk-in shower as well as a free standing tub.
The Stafford is another beautiful West Indies style home with just under 2,500 sq. feet of living space. This home consists of stunning architectural details which include tray and inverted hip ceiling features throughout the Leisure Room, Café, Den, and Master Bedroom. The open floor plan includes a spacious Kitchen with an island that opens up to the Leisure Room. The Master Bedroom has private access to the Veranda which features tongue and groove porch ceilings. One will find his and her walk-in closets as well as private bathrooms within the Master Suite. The Master Bathroom also features a large walk-in shower, dual vanity, and a free standing tub. The additional two Guest Bedrooms each have a private full bathroom. Palm Island Plantation’s Carriage model homes are surrounded by gorgeous landscaping and unique characteristics that your family is sure to enjoy!
In addition to these new Carriage homes, plans for two new buildings are underway for seven Courtyard homes. Palm Island Plantation already has “reservation agreements” on four of the seven available units. Palm Island Plantation currently has three Carriage and two Estate homes sold and under construction as well. For more information please contact our broker, Steve Owen, at the Palm Island Plantation Sales Office.
This gorgeous West Indies style home is over 3,100 sq. feet of air-conditioned living area with hardwood floors throughout and includes architectural features like an inverted hip ceiling in the Great Room, 11’ step tray ceilings in the Dining Room, Master Suite, Foyer and Study and marble floors in all bathrooms. The open floor plan features an expansive gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry, ample storage and a large walk-in pantry feature. Built-in designer appliances consist of two KitchenAid single ovens, Thermador refrigerator, Dacor micro-wave drawer, Bosch dishwasher, and a gas KitchenAid cooktop. In the large Master Suite one will find his and her closets, a free standing soaker tub and a large rain head in the walk-in shower. The home is surrounded by beautiful landscaping, mature oaks, a private lanai and landscaped pool area your family is sure to enjoy! For more information please contact Steve Owen, Broker, at 772-234-6500, or at the Palm Island Plantation Sales Office.
Why should you choose Palm Island Plantation to be your new home? Here is just the beginning of reasons to make Palm Island your home:
1. Palm Island Plantation has expanded its portfolio of charming homes with two new “Carriage Home” models. Plus, Palm Island has a variety of townhomes, condominiums, and estate homes available.
2. Palm Island Plantation has 14 unique “Carriage Home” models available with prices ranging from $1,000,000 to $1,350,000.
3. The new “Harrington Model” spec is now under construction.
4. Palm Island Plantation also has the new “Stafford Model” spec under construction.
5. The open “Great Room” floor plans provide the ideal Florida lifestyle.
6. Vero Beach offers near perfect climate throughout the winter months.
7. All homes are built to the highest construction standards, inclusive of many luxurious finishes as standard practices.
8. Palm Island Plantation is a gated community offering a complete maintenance-free lifestyle and wonderful recreational amenities.
9. Palm Island Plantation is located on Vero Beach’s barrier island nestled between the azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the pristine Indian River.
10. Palm Island Plantation is Vero’s “beachside best new home value.”