This gorgeous West Indies style home is over 3,100 sq. feet of air-conditioned living area with hardwood floors throughout and includes architectural features like an inverted hip ceiling in the Great Room, 11’ step tray ceilings in the Dining Room, Master Suite, Foyer and Study and marble floors in all bathrooms. The open floor plan features an expansive gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinetry, ample storage and a large walk-in pantry feature. Built-in designer appliances consist of two KitchenAid single ovens, Thermador refrigerator, Dacor micro-wave drawer, Bosch dishwasher, and a gas KitchenAid cooktop. In the large Master Suite one will find his and her closets, a free standing soaker tub and a large rain head in the walk-in shower. The home is surrounded by beautiful landscaping, mature oaks, a private lanai and landscaped pool area your family is sure to enjoy! For more information please contact Steve Owen, Broker, at 772-234-6500, or at the Palm Island Plantation Sales Office.
Why should you choose Palm Island Plantation to be your new home? Here is just the beginning of reasons to make Palm Island your home:
1. Palm Island Plantation has expanded its portfolio of charming homes with two new “Carriage Home” models. Plus, Palm Island has a variety of townhomes, condominiums, and estate homes available.
2. Palm Island Plantation has 14 unique “Carriage Home” models available with prices ranging from $1,000,000 to $1,350,000.
3. The new “Harrington Model” spec is now under construction.
4. Palm Island Plantation also has the new “Stafford Model” spec under construction.
5. The open “Great Room” floor plans provide the ideal Florida lifestyle.
6. Vero Beach offers near perfect climate throughout the winter months.
7. All homes are built to the highest construction standards, inclusive of many luxurious finishes as standard practices.
8. Palm Island Plantation is a gated community offering a complete maintenance-free lifestyle and wonderful recreational amenities.
9. Palm Island Plantation is located on Vero Beach’s barrier island nestled between the azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the pristine Indian River.
10. Palm Island Plantation is Vero’s “beachside best new home value.”