Named the “Best Little Town in Florida” by Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities, Vero Beach is the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine and natural beauty of Southeast Florida. When you join the community of Palm Island, you gain access to one of the most exclusive, luxury communities in the region. Join like-minded people for a lifestyle of luxury.
In addition to the laundry list of amenities that can be found just steps away from your front door, the greater Vero Beach area provides local events, upscale dining options, and a variety of recreation activities. One of the most popular that our residents seem to enjoy is shooting the local golf courses. We’ve highlight a few of the closest courses for you here, and as always, our main office is happy to supply further recommendations.
• Bent Pine Golf Club: Built in 1975 and named after a distinctive tree golfers can find on the eighteenth hole, Bent Pin Golf Club is a host to six U.S. Open qualifiers, providing a challenging yet tranquil golfing experience. Becoming a member here unlocks a “culture of camaraderie” and distinctive social and dining opportunities, not unlike those at Palm Island.
• Sandridge Golf Club: Indian River County oversees this golf club that features two unique courses. Both the Dunes Course (1987) and the Lakes Course (1992) offer the total-package experience complete with breathtaking views and the local Florida landscape. As home to the Treasure Coast Golf Association, this club hosts the Treasure Coast Junior Golf Tour which features nearly 200 junior participants.
• Vero Beach Country Club: Conveniently located in the heart of Vero Beach, FL, this club offers a proud history and distinctive club experience. Established in 1924, its course has recently been updated to feature Paspalum grasses and a natural flow of play. The 22,000 square-foot clubhouse was also just renovated to provide guests with a number of social events and club activities.
• Riomar Country Club: This member-owned, private club was established in 1919 and exists solely for the enjoyment of its members. All aspects of the conventional country club lifestyle are included in addition to a goal to gather “socially in a congenial, harmonious and understated atmosphere.”
• Vista Plantation Golf Club: This club is located right between the Indian River Mall and Vero Beach Outlet Park, a prime location for on-the-go golfers. It is a semi-private club that is PGA and USGA affiliated. The mentality here is one that honors “the game of golf and a zest for living and laughing.”
This is just a sampling of the over 15 golfing options in this area. If you’re someone who loves to hit the fairway, Vero Beach and Palm Island Plantation is the place to be! Begin your adventure today by calling 772-234-6500.
We’ve heard it since we were little and now we tell our kids to do the same: just say no. Say no to calling in sick and coming down with the chills. Say no to snow-covered roads and ice slick sidewalks. Say no to unfavorable driving conditions and getting caught in a snowstorm. Say no to getting snowed in and getting stuck. The one thing you can say yes to? Say yes to Palm Island.
Kiss all your snow-struck worries away and make the move to Palm Island Plantation where the temperature averages 88 degrees and the sun shines year-round. Toss aside the ice scraper and trade your snow boots for flips flops. In Vero Beach, FL, the warm weather never wanes and the activities are endless.
A home at Palm Island Plantation is more than just a simple house in the sunny South. Our properties are your VIP ticket to a life of luxury and leisure. Start the next chapter of your life by first choosing your style of home. Palm Island Plantation offers Estate, Carriage, and Courtyard-style homes, each complete with their own perks and amenities that will suit your new lifestyle. Westmark Construction, our primary builder on the plantation has ensured each and every one of our homes has been designed and groomed to meet and exceed your every expectation.
Outside the home, the list of available amenities lengthens. A resident of Palm Island Plantation is not only within walking distance of our private beaches along the Indian River Lagoon off the coast of the Atlantic Ocean; as a member of this exclusive community, you will have full access to our elegant oceanfront beach club, marine complex complete with deep water boat slips. Don’t forget, though, about our thriving fitness center and Palm Island Community Center which features a poolside bar, luxury spa, and more.
Escape the stressors of everyday life and choose to live one of luxury and leisure. Contact our main office to begin your adventure today: by phone at 772-234-6500 or by email at email@example.com.
Owning a home at Palm Island Plantation is not only exciting but something to share. Many of our residents often graciously open their homes to friends and family to share with them the unique experience and community that is luxury living at Palm Island. That being said, we’ve put together a few tips to keep in mind when entertaining houseguests.
As many of our residents are not in Vero Beach with us full time, it’s important to be sure that your home is fully stocked with clean beach towels, fresh linens, and that your cleaning service has recently been through. Add a little extra hominess for your houseguests by having extra toiletries on hand, too. Think of when you travel. Isn’t it appreciated when things like shampoo and toothpaste are available to you? Think of doing the same for your guests.
Similarly along those lines, be sure to fuel up. Whether your kitchen is the most used room of your home or the least, have some plans as to what to do for meals. You don’t have to plan out all three meals for every day they’re there, but have a few ideas in mind (like breakfast out on your private lanai) to offer your guests. Keep in mind Palm Island has twelve private cabanas on the beach that would be perfect for a beachside picnic. Our poolside bar is also a great spot to relax and catch up with drinks in hand while soaking up the Florida sun as well. If you and your guests would like to venture into Vero Beach, our office would be happy to make a recommendation for you. Otherwise, you’re welcome to explore the award-winning, local cuisine at your leisure.
And finally, it’s most important to simply enjoy the life that is Palm Island Plantation. The atmosphere here is one that is unparalleled and one any houseguest would be happy to be a part of. Take them to our fitness club at the Palm Island Community Center, hit the beach along the Indian River Lagoon, or just hang out at home. Whatever you choose to do, sharing quality time with friends and family is what it’s all about. That’s truly a life of luxury at Palm Island Plantation.