Named the “Best Little Town in Florida” by Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities, Vero Beach is the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine and natural beauty of Southeast Florida. When you join the community of Palm Island, you gain access to one of the most exclusive, luxury communities in the region. Join like-minded people for a lifestyle of luxury.
In addition to the laundry list of amenities that can be found just steps away from your front door, the greater Vero Beach area provides local events, upscale dining options, and a variety of recreation activities. One of the most popular that our residents seem to enjoy is shooting the local golf courses. We’ve highlight a few of the closest courses for you here, and as always, our main office is happy to supply further recommendations.
• Bent Pine Golf Club: Built in 1975 and named after a distinctive tree golfers can find on the eighteenth hole, Bent Pin Golf Club is a host to six U.S. Open qualifiers, providing a challenging yet tranquil golfing experience. Becoming a member here unlocks a “culture of camaraderie” and distinctive social and dining opportunities, not unlike those at Palm Island.
• Sandridge Golf Club: Indian River County oversees this golf club that features two unique courses. Both the Dunes Course (1987) and the Lakes Course (1992) offer the total-package experience complete with breathtaking views and the local Florida landscape. As home to the Treasure Coast Golf Association, this club hosts the Treasure Coast Junior Golf Tour which features nearly 200 junior participants.
• Vero Beach Country Club: Conveniently located in the heart of Vero Beach, FL, this club offers a proud history and distinctive club experience. Established in 1924, its course has recently been updated to feature Paspalum grasses and a natural flow of play. The 22,000 square-foot clubhouse was also just renovated to provide guests with a number of social events and club activities.
• Riomar Country Club: This member-owned, private club was established in 1919 and exists solely for the enjoyment of its members. All aspects of the conventional country club lifestyle are included in addition to a goal to gather “socially in a congenial, harmonious and understated atmosphere.”
• Vista Plantation Golf Club: This club is located right between the Indian River Mall and Vero Beach Outlet Park, a prime location for on-the-go golfers. It is a semi-private club that is PGA and USGA affiliated. The mentality here is one that honors “the game of golf and a zest for living and laughing.”
This is just a sampling of the over 15 golfing options in this area. If you’re someone who loves to hit the fairway, Vero Beach and Palm Island Plantation is the place to be! Begin your adventure today by calling 772-234-6500.